Nuvation has extensive expertise in wireless engineering and developing RF systems for the full spectrum of frequencies up to 50GHz. RF wireless system applications have included consumer portables, vehicle telematics, robotics, wireless base stations, radar & microwave applications, scientific test equipment, ultrasound and MRI medical imaging systems.
Our team of engineering experts can help you with developing RF wireless solutions to fit nearly any project’s needs and specifications.
- Frequency range from 100 MHz to multi-GHz
- Utilizing RF ICs - transceivers, mixers, PLLs, LNAs, PAs
- Wi-Fi, GPS and Cell (GSM/GPRS/HSPA/CDMA) integration
- Low power Ultra-Wideband and Doppler Radar
- Microwave (terrestrial and space)
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication
- Circuit simulation and impedance matching
- Ultra-Wideand (UWB)
- ZigBee, IEEE 802.15.4 (Low Rate WPAN)
- GSM, GPRS, HSPA, CDMA
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth, IEEE 802.15.1
Complete radio systems
- Mesh, master and slave networks
- Portable, battery powered devices
- Customized network protocols
- RF antenna modeling
- PCB antennas
- Design for Compliance
- Testing and Validation
Partnered for Success
Nuvation has formed close partnerships with leading semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers, service providers, and product ecosystem companies.