Nuvation designed a battery management system for Ambri’s Liquid Metal Battery energy storage system prototype. Nuvation detailed the requirements, completed the ground-up electrical architecture, and built the circuit boards. Nuvation’s BMS design allowed Ambri to bring their new technology one step closer to commercialization.
- 36-channel, ±1mV accurate BMS
- 5 galvanically isolated ground domains
- 10A passive balancing for each chanel
- 5 degree accurate K-type thermocouple digitizer
- Software implementation using C++ containing multiple embedded Lua environments