Nuvation Engineering has completed hundreds of data acquisition and control projects including lab test equipment, wearables, life sciences equipment, avionics controls, video capture, leak detection, low-cost networked devices and more.
Our broad test and measurement expertise includes test equipment and semiconductor validation systems and range from large-scale automated test and measurement equipment to evaluation boards and technology validation platforms.
Our robotics design experience includes electro-mechanical design, motor control, video/vision systems, mobile power, wireless communications, and navigation software development.
Transducer selection, signal conditioning (analog and/or digital), power management, reference generation, and reliability analysis.
Networking (wireless / wired), data security, synchronization data analysis, noise filtering, data modelling, and feature extraction.
State management, PID control, alert generation, logging, feedback loops, and motor control.
TEST AND MEASUREMENT
Analog design, signal conditioning, FPGA-based RTL validation boards, multiple FPGA/segmented designs, application specific demo cards, lab test equipment, and control systems.
- System-level design of electromechanical assemblies
- Motor controllers
- Machine vision systems
- Video analytics, including object detection, identification, and tracking
- Sensor calibration and analytics
- Range finding using time-of-flight (ToF)
- Sensor error compensation
- Simulation of system dynamics and model-based controller design
- Battery-based mobile power systems
- LIDAR, GPS, camera-based autonomous guidance systems
- Environmental sensing
- Wireless control systems
- Safety and regulatory certifications, such as ISO13849 Part 1, UL3100, IEC61508, 62061