Nuvation Engineering has completed hundreds of data acquisition and control projects including lab test equipment, wearables, life sciences equipment, avionics controls, video capture, leak detection, low-cost networked devices and more.
Our broad test and measurement expertise includes test equipment and semiconductor validation systems and range from large-scale automated test and measurement equipment to evaluation boards and technology validation platforms.
Transducer selection, signal conditioning (analog and/or digital), power management, reference generation, and reliability analysis.
Networking (wireless / wired), data security, synchronization data analysis, noise filtering, data modelling, and feature extraction.
State management, PID control, alert generation, logging, feedback loops, and motor control.
TEST AND MEASUREMENT
- System-level design of electromechanical assemblies
- Motor controllers
- Machine vision systems
- Video analytics, including object detection, identification, and tracking
- Sensor calibration and analytics
- Range finding using time-of-flight (ToF)
- Sensor error compensation
- Simulation of system dynamics and model-based controller design
- Battery-based mobile power systems
- LIDAR, GPS, camera-based autonomous guidance systems
- Environmental sensing
- Wireless control systems
- Safety and regulatory certifications, such as ISO13849 Part 1, UL3100, IEC61508, 62061