Nuvation has wide-ranging expertise in the design of Analog and RF electronics, covering amplifiers, signal conditioning, passive and active filtering, PLLs, audio processing, low-noise design, micropower design, A/D and D/A conversion, and many more related areas.
Our experience is strongest from DC to the low GHz microwave frequencies, however we also have substantial experience designing wireless devices that operate in the 2.4 GHz ISM band. If your signals exist in the “real” analog world, we’ll know how to handle them!
- Analog/RF system architecture and circuit design
- Component selection and characterization
- Custom magnetics design
- System troubleshooting and debugging
- Circuit simulation
- Analog and Power Amplifiers
- Sensor and Transducer Signal Conditioning
- Precision Analog Signal Processing (e.g. peak-detectors, RMS detectors, current-sources, multipliers, etc.)
- Passive RF and low-frequency (lumped element) filters
- Active Filters
- Low-noise and Low-jitter system designs
- Micro- and battery-power designs
- RF amplifier (MMIC) and filter applications
- Discrete semiconductor applications
- Transformers and custom magnetics designs
- Circuit Simulation and Optimization (using PSPICE, LTSPICE, etc.)
- Data-conversion (A/D, D/A) up to 24-bit and 1 GSPS+
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band Wireless design (WiFi, BLE, Zigbee, etc.)
Partnered for Success
Nuvation has formed close partnerships with leading semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers, service providers, and product ecosystem companies. See our Partners page for more details.
- Altium Designer