Nuvation can provide PCB layout design services as part of a complete product design. Our IPC Certified (CID+) professionals ensure seamless migration from schematic capture to physical designs. As with most service bureaus, we require a schematic netlist, design constraints, board mechanicals, and component datasheets.
One of Nuvation’s key differentiators is our ability to provide more than just a schematic-to-gerber PCB layout services. Upon request, Nuvation can provide engineering peer design reviews, signal integrity modeling, and PDN analysis and implementation. We can also manage the board fabrication, and the transition to manufacturing for your design.
Areas of PCB Layout Expertise:
- High-speed serial 1GHz to 10GHz circuits
- High-speed parallel circuits (PCI-X, SPI-4.2, DDR3/DDR2/QDR, low-xtalk connectors, DSP and FPGA arrays)
- High-density/high-pin count designs (‘first-time-right’ methodologies)
- Mixed-signal boards requiring noise/power isolation
- HDI-buildup for boards with ultra-fine pitch high-density packages
- DFM for high-yield, low-cost production, and IPC class 2 and 3 PCBs
- DFT (ICT coverage, JTAG test vector development, HALT, HASS)