Nuvation can provide PCB layout design services as part of a complete product design. Our IPC Certified (CID+) professionals ensure seamless migration from schematic capture to physical designs. As with most service bureaus, we require a schematic netlist, design constraints, board mechanicals, and component datasheets.
One of Nuvation’s key differentiators is our ability to provide more than just a schematic-to-gerber PCB layout services. Upon request, Nuvation can provide engineering peer design reviews, signal integrity modeling, and PDN analysis and implementation. We can also manage the board fabrication, and the transition to manufacturing for your design.
Partnered for Success
Nuvation has formed close partnerships with leading semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers, service providers, and product ecosystem companies. See our Partners page for more details.
- High-speed serial 1GHz to 10GHz circuits
- High-speed parallel circuits (e.g. PCI-X, SPI-4.2, DDR3/DDR2/QDR, low-xtalk connectors, DSP and FPGA arrays)
- High-density/high-pin count designs (‘first-time-right’ methodologies)
- Mixed-signal boards requiring noise/power isolation
- HDI-buildup for boards with ultra-fine pitch high-density packages
- DFM for high-yield, low-cost production, and IPC class 2 and 3 PCBs
- DFT (ICT coverage, JTAG test vector development, HALT, HASS)
Nuvation uses the most suitable technology and tools to meet your needs. We have experience with a wide range of tools including Altium Designer, Cadence OrCAD, Linear Technology LTspice, Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, and Solidworks.