Nuvation architects and develops digital and mixed-signal printed circuit boards (PCBs). We have an impressive track record for first-time-right PCBs, including high-speed, high-density, analog, and RF and wireless designs.
We have been involved is a wide variety of design projects for industries like Defense and Aerospace, Medical Devices, Energy and Power, and Broadcast Video.
Our services include PCB layout and prototyping, pre-production design verification, regulatory certification, test fixture development, and transition to offshore manufacturing.
- High speed, multi-layer digital PCB designs (e.g.: Fibre channel FC8, FDR InfiniBand, PCI Express Gen 3, HDMI, SATA, XAUI)
- High frequency RF PCB designs
- High-speed parallel (e.g. DDR memory interfaces, proprietary FPGA and DSB buses)
- High-density/high-pincount designs, involving advanced PCB technology (E.g. microvias, via-in-pad, ultra-fine pitch BGAs)
- Low level analog PCB designs
- Memory interfaces (e.g.: DDR2, DDR3, DDR4)
- Mixed-signal boards requiring noise/power isolation
- Signal Integrity – pre and post-layout analysis and verification
- Impedance-controlled, transducer-interfacing, and sensitive signal designs
- RoHS/WEEE compliant Lead (Pb)-Free designs
- DFM for high-yield, low-cost production
- DFT (ICT coverage, JTAG test vector development)
- DFx for volume production (including BIST and test fixtures)
- EOL and cost-reduction redesigns
- Quick-turn projects
Partnered for Success
Nuvation has formed close partnerships with leading semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers, service providers, and product ecosystem companies. See our Partners page for more details.
Nuvation uses the most suitable technology and tools to meet your needs. We have experience with a wide range of tools including Altium Designer, Cadence OrCAD, Linear Technology LTspice, Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, Solidworks, Polar, HyperLynx, SPICE, and HFSS.