Nuvation architects and develops digital and mixed-signal printed circuit boards (PCBs) for a wide range of market applications. We have an impressive track record for first-time-right PCBs, including high-speed, high-density, analog, high-voltage and RF and wireless designs. Our services include PCB layout and prototyping, embedded software development, pre-production design verification, regulatory certification, test fixture development, and transition to manufacturing.
One of Nuvation’s key differentiators is our ability to provide more than just schematic-to-gerber PCB layout services. Upon request, Nuvation can provide engineering peer design reviews, signal integrity modeling, power delivery network (PDN) analysis and implementation. We can also manage the board fabrication, and the transition to manufacturing for your design.
PCB Design Expertise
- High-speed, multi-layer digital PCB designs, e.g. Fibre channel FC8, FDR InfiniBand, PCI Express Gen 3, HDMI, SATA, XAUI
- High-speed serial 1GHz to 10GHz circuits
- High-frequency RF PCB designs
- High-speed parallel circuits, e.g. DDR3/DDR2/QDR memory interfaces, proprietary buses
- High-density and high pin-count designs in advanced PCB technology, e.g. microvias, via-in-pad, ultra-fine pitch BGAs, ‘first-time-right’ methodologies
- Low-level analog PCB designs
- Test fixture PCBs
- Memory interfaces, e.g. DDR2, DDR3, DDR4
- Mixed-signal boards requiring noise / power isolation
- Signal Integrity: pre- and post-layout analysis and verification
- Impedance-controlled, transducer-interfacing, and sensitive signal designs
- RoHS/WEEE compliant lead-free designs
- Design for Manufacturing for high-yield, low-cost production, and IPC class 2 and 3 PCBs
- DFT (ICT coverage, JTAG test vector development, HALT, HASS)
- DFx for volume production (including BIST and test fixtures)
- HDI-buildup for boards with ultra-fine pitch high-density packages
- End-of-Life and cost-reduction redesigns
pCB Design Tools
Nuvation uses the most advanced technology and tools to meet your needs, including Altium Designer, Cadence OrCAD, Linear Technology LTspice, Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, Solidworks, Polar, HyperLynx, SPICE, and HFSS.