Nuvation Engineering’s in-depth design expertise, well-defined project life cycle process, and seamless project management create cohesive solutions for life science companies that advance scientific discovery and improve lives.
Life science companies often bring their innovative concepts to Nuvation Engineering during the research and development phase. We take the time to study and understand each client’s unique technology and application, and help complete any remaining feasibility or proof-of-concept tasks. Clients often include Nuvation Engineering as the co-inventor on patent applications, though there is no obligation to do so.
Once feasibility is proven, we work closely with our clients to turn their working concept into a functional, manufacturable, and user-friendly product. This process follows Nuvation Engineering's well-defined project life cycle for New Product Introduction.
Nuvation offers decades of experience in electronics, system design, firmware and software, FPGA, and mechanical engineering (through our partners). This allows our clients to focus on the core technologies that make their product unique, while working with Nuvation Engineering to turn their ideas into world-class products. We also provide outstanding project management through the entire life cycle of the project. After project completion, we supply detailed documentation that enables our clients to understand and maintain their product for the future.
Life Science Design Expertise
- Flow cytometry
- DNA purification
- Next generation Sequencing (NGS) library prep
- PCR and qPCR devices
- UL 61010 (safety standard for laboratory equipment) certification experience
Life Science Related Technologies
- Thermo-elecric coolers (TECs)
- Laser drivers
- Photomultiplier tubes (PMTs)
- High speed and low-noise data acquisition
- RF generation and detection
- Magnetic field measurement
- Pressure and flow sensing
- Pneumatic systems
- Cartridge heaters
- Infrared and ultra-violet detection
- High voltage power generation and control
- Control systems (PID, etc.)